• ‘The Hunger Games’ Tribute Guide
-> I took a sneak peek, and it basically takes you through the steps the tributes have to go through. From the Reaping to the Train Ride, Opening Ceremonies, etc. Mostly pictures.
• ‘The Hunger Games’ Official Illustrated Movie Companion
-> Again, I couldn’t resist, so I skimmed through it, and it gives you an insight on the movie, like people, places, props, etc.
• May or may not include a ‘Hunger Games’ Katniss poster (the one with the Avenue ofthe Tributes and the Capitol citizens on it), if I can get my hands on another one (most likely). I’ll keep everyone updated.
I’ll treat this as a sort of ‘game’ to make it fun. Find the number of entries you want to submit into the Reaping Bowl (Random.org), and do what it tells you. ONLY DO IT ONCE. If you do the task more than once (if possible), you will be taken away by the Peacekeepers (disqualified).
• 1: Reblog this post.
-> Tesserae, anyone?
• 2: Reblog and like this post.
• 3: Follow me and reblog this post.
-> Really? More? Okay then.
• 4: Answer this question IN MY ASK: Who is my favorite tribute? (Hint: “About Me”)
• 5: Reblog and like this post, follow me, and answer the question.
• REBLOG THIS NONETHELESS AND ADD THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES YOU SUBMITTED. I WILL CHECK. This will help me out and speed things up a bit so we can move on to Giveaway #3.
• Kissing up may or may not work (it did last time).
• Deadline is February 29th, 2012, 6:30 PM Central Time
• I ship everywhere except Mars.
• There will be 2 more giveaways after this, maybe 3, in early March or late February. I have to count up more than 500 entries, so be patient please.
• Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
• If you have any questions, send me an ‘Ask’.
• You can ask about possible extra entries.
OTHER GIVEAWAYS INCLUDE:
• Mockingjay pin
• ‘Catching Fire’
• ‘The Girl Who Was On Fire’ Unofficial Guide
• More Katniss posters (f I can get some more)
Guys! A new still of Katniss and Peeta holding hands while getting of the train in District 12! Don’t you guys love it?!
This is what it’s gonna be like. Forreal. I do not approve of any soup or pipe bills. ‘Cause in Spanish, SOPA = soup and PIPA = pipe.
I dreamt that I was watching the Hunger Games. I “saw” District 12, the arena, and District 12 again. I was like THANK YOU JESUS FOR THIS WONDERFUL DREAM. Even though I know it wasn’t real, I can call myself a true fan. You know, ‘cause I dreamt about the Hunger Games. Have you? Ha, I highly doubt it.
And then when I got to school, my teacher stopped me in the hallway and she was fangirling over Catching Fire like this:
And I was like, “Yes, let it sink in, girl.” She even wrote me a note because she was talking too much! Look:
and then I responded, “I like the part where there in the Training Center and Peeta notices “the shadow”, Rue, and that foreshadowed (BADUM TSS) something that would happen later. And then she’s like, “And don’t you get that horrible feeling when a character dies, I mean, even Thresh! And ugh!”
And then she does this shoutout thing, where we acknowledge our classmates and I got a few. I had the biggest smile on my face when most of them read, “
(Insert my name here): For getting me to read the Hunger Games.”
Reading the Giver, but still
No need to thank me. Wait, yes there is. I filled that empty hole in your heart with the Hunger Games.
Whitney Milam reads from the original Hunger Games script by Billy Ray where Foxface is finally named.
Meme’s part 2.
basically. but, that awesome feeling when they stare back. <3